Leave Dates allows you to define the types of leave allowance you give your employees.
Once you have defined this, then you can assign an amount to each employee.
- Go into the settings->Employees menu.
- Click on the employee you wish to assign an allowance for.
- Select the ALLOWANCES tab.
The allowances are shown for the current calendar. You can select a different calendar using the dropdown, or follow these instructions if you need to create a new calendar.
To change the allowances, simply type in the relevant box and click the 'Save Allowances' button when you're done.
Repeat this for each of your employees.
- You can set the default values for new employees in the settings->allowances screen.
- When you create a new calendar, the allowances for the new year will inherit from the previous year for that employee.
- If you want to manage time off in lieu (TOIL) then this is the guide you need - Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
- You can update hundreds of employee allowances quickly using our data import tool. Simply download the data to Excel, update it and import it.