To set up your company, go to Settings->Company
Here you can enter various information to tailor Leave Dates to your needs.
- Company Name - For you to provide your company or team name.
- First Day of Week - The Wall Chart and My Leave pages will show this day as the first day of the week.
- Allowance Unit - Specify whether your employees usually request time off in Days or Hours. You can modify this for individual employees later in the employee settings menu.
- Hours Per Working Day - Specify the standard contracted hours of your employees. This can also be modified for individual employees later in the employee settings menu.
- Working Week - Specify the standard working schedule of the company. This can also be modified for individual employees later in the employee settings menu.
Once you have finished making changes, click the 'Save' button.
- It is important that your total number of hours in your working day equals the 'hours per working day' given above. Likewise, you should try to split your morning and afternoon sessions equally.
- To save you time entering schedule information, we have provided a handy 'copy' button which appears when you hover over the schedule. If you click this icon (shown below) it will apply the same times to the other days.
Now you have configured your company, the next step is to set up Departments.