Use the Reports > Leave page to report on leave taken during a period.
Steps to run leave report:
- Go to the Reports page (only be visible to admins and approvers)
- Select the Leave report
- Filter the data using the options on the right:
- Select the dates of the reporting period (From / To).
- Choose the Leave Type.
- Select All to see all types of leave in a single report or filter for a specific type of leave.
- For example, to report on Sickness select Sick Leave.
- Leave can be in a number of statuses:
Submitted for approval but not yet approved
Submitted for approval and approved
Submitted when no approval was needed
Declined by an approver
Cancelled by the requestor
- Filter for an individual department or employee
- Choose the report type:
- Detailed - displays each leave request with a link to each
- Summary - adds up the total number of leave requests for each employee and the total amount of leave taken
- As you update the filters, the report will automatically refresh
- Optionally, press the Download button to extract the data to Microsoft Excel
Issues with data loading?
We are aware of an issue where data fails to load. This occurs when the dates are manually typed into the field. To resolve this please use the date picker which pops up when selecting the date field.