Follow these steps to restore deleted employees:
- Go to the Settings > Employees page.
- Select the Status filter.
- Select Deleted.
- Deleted employees are listed.
- Press the red Restore icon on the row of the employee to restore.
- Remove the Status filter. The employee will be listed alongside other active employees.
- Deleted employees do not count towards the Leave Dates subscription. Once restored, they continue to count towards this. It may be necessary to amend your subscription before restoring employees.
- Restoring an employee restores all of their data, including leave and allowances. Therefore it is possible to run reports on Leave and Allowances.
- Restored employees will appear on the wall chart alongside other active employees. If you do not wish them to be visible to other employees, set the Hidden role on their profile. More info