It may be useful to book leave for multiple people at the same time.
Common reasons for this are:
- Company holidays
- Office closures
- Forced leave days
- Team building events
- Training courses
This step by step guide shows how to create a multi-person leave request.
Only admin users and approvers have access to request leave for other people.
Step by step guide
- Create a new leave request by dragging over the Wall Chart or clicking the Book Leave button in the My Leave page.
- Click the pencil icon next to the name in the top left corner.
- The person's name will be replaced by a dropdown box. Click the down arrow and a list of employees will be shown. This list will be limited to the employees for whom you have approval rights or admin access.
- Select as many departments or employees as necessary. As you select employees, the dropdown box will update with the total number of employees you are requesting for.
Click the department name to select all employees within that department.
- The right side of the request form shows the dates you are requesting and allows you to adjust for half days.
- Use the DATES / EMPLOYEES tabs to switch between viewing the dates and the employees in the request.
- Any errors or warnings will also be shown here.
- Once there are no errors, press the Book button to book the leave.
- For multi-person requests, no approval is needed as these requests can only be created by people with permission to approve.
- The selected employees and any additional approvers will receive notifications to make them aware.