The free plan gives you all the same great features as the premium edition, allowing you to gain a full hands-on experience of Leave Dates, for free. The only limitation is the amount of employees you can add into the system.
If your team is small, then you can continue to use Leave Dates for free forever, but if your team is larger than you will need to upgrade.
The free plan allows you to use Leave Dates with up to 5 users in your company. If you need more than that, you'll need to upgrade to the premium plan.
The premium subscription is based on the number of employees you wish to manage. We charge a flat monthly (or annual) fee based on this number. For more information about pricing, please see our pricing page.
When you upgrade, you will be charged based on the total number of employees in your company. So if you take out a plan for 10 users, you will be charged for all 10, rather than the additional 5 from the free plan.
How to upgrade
- Log in to Leave Dates and go to the Settings > Upgrade page
- Decide between Monthly or Yearly, and click the "Subscribe" button
- During checkout, make sure you change the quantity of people you want to add in the system
- Pick a payment method, and fill out your details
- Read and accept our terms. Then press "Pay and subscribe"
Stripe will confirm the subscription within seconds, and you can start using Leave Dates with your premium plan.