Zapier is a platform which allows you to easily integrate your favourite apps with just a few clicks.
There are over 1500 apps currently available on Zapier, all of which can be integrated with Leave Dates.
In this video tutorial, I step through one common integration which will output newly requested annual leave in Leave Dates to a Google Sheet.
Examples of what you can do
Using 'triggers' and 'actions', you can easily automate tasks such as
- Sending an SMS alert when your leave is approved or notifying your team in Slack.
- Updating employee records in Leave Dates could trigger updates to the same employees in other systems.
- When hiring new staff you could trigger an action in Leave Dates to create that new employee. The options are endless.
Triggers and Actions
There are multiple triggers available in Leave Dates to automate your staff holiday booking process and integrate with other systems. If you set up a 'Zap' using one of these triggers then you can cause an action to happen in a different system every time the trigger occurs.
Available triggers are:
- When new leave is requested
- When leave is updated (for example when it is approved or declined)
- When new employees are created
- When employees are modified
Available actions are:
- Create new employee
Ready to Start Integrating?
Get started at https://zapier.com/apps/leave-dates/