With Leave Dates it is possible to organise your staff into departments.
Go to the Settings > Departments page to:
- Create new departments
- Edit existing departments
- Delete departments
Create new departments
To create a new department, click on the Add Department button.
- Give the department a name.
- Choose who should approve requests made by employees in this department. Learn more
- Select anyone who should be notified of requests in this department. Learn more
- Control the access of people in the department. Learn more
- Click Save
When you create a new department, initially no employees will be assigned to it. You can assign employees in the Settings > Employees page.
Edit existing departments
Go to the Settings > Departments page and click on the department name to edit it.
Renaming a department will not impact the employees who are part of that department.
Click on the bin icon next to the department name to delete it.
Any employees linked to a deleted department will become unassigned.
Now you have configured your departments, the next step is to set up allowances.